ELIMINATE ALL POISONS FROM YOUR BODY IN 48 HOURS – A WEEKEND DETOXIFICATION PLAN
When you often lack energy and feel fatigued, your skin is dry, and you have dark circles around your eyes, then your body is most probably full of toxins. In such condition, your body is more prone to viruses and flues, and hence it desperately needs a detoxification.
You can do the detox in one weekend, with a menu that will rid your body of all toxins. The cleansing process that will facilitate the body detoxification will involve 5 organs:
With the detoxification plan, you need to consume low-fat food, meat, potatoes, and drink plenty of fluids. It’s advisable to do it twice a year, for a 10-day period.
However, you can also opt for a weekend detoxification, a couple of times a year. The results will amaze you. Dandelion, nettles, and birch tea deliver the best effects. Furthermore, you’ll have to engage in regular physical activities, like walking, swimming, and running.
PLAN FOR A WEEKEND DETOXIFICATION
Take 250 ml of warm water each morning, before breakfast.
- Breakfast. A cup of oat flakes, along with a spoonful of linseed, 200 ml of diet yogurt or almond milk, 250 ml plain water or green/dark tea, half a cup of fresh grained blueberries.
- Lunch. two cups salad (tomato, arugula, green), 250 grams of grilled hake, Swiss chard with olive oil and potatoes, a slice of melon plus a small banana, and 250 ml plain water.
- Snack. 180 ml of ordinary yogurt, ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds, an apple, and 250 ml of plain water.
- Dinner. Some integral pastry, ½ cup steamed vegetable (spinach or broccoli), 150 grams of tuna grilled on a barbecue or in a foil or , 2 cups of salad with lemon juice and olive oil, and 250 ml of anise tea or plain water.
Start with the 250 ml of warm water.
- Breakfast. 200 ml of diet yogurt or almond milk, one cup of oat flakes with a spoon of linseed, green tea, and pear.
- Snack. A grapefruit.
- Lunch. 200 grams of grilled chicken breasts, Vegetable soup (carrot, beans, onions, potato, pepper, celery, ), 150 grams of pickle, plus 250 ml plain water.
- Dinner. A little integral pastry, carrot and beet salad, some lemon juice, and nettle tea.