SHE SPRINKLES BAKING SODA ON HER MATTRESS. 30 MINUTES LATER, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS
These are just a few uses for baking soda:
- It Whitens teeth
- It gets rid of blemishes
- It cleans your jewelryBaking soda is one of those magical ingredients that everyone has in their pantry, and it has so many different uses.Sodium bicarbonate, referred to as ‘baking soda,’ is primarily used in baking, as a leavening agent, but these are the uses you might not be aware of:1. Baking Soda can be used as a face scrub. Simply combine it with warm water, and then splash your face with warm water and dab it dry.
2. It can be used to whiten teeth by mixing several teaspoons of baking soda with fresh lemon juice or water. Make a paste and apply it to your teeth with a toothbrush. Leave it on for 1 minute and rinse.
3. Baking soda can deodorize your mattress. Use the entire box and rub it into the bed which gives your mattress a deep cleaning. Add some essential oil like lavender for a fresh scent.
4. Soaking your jewelry in baking soda and water will make it shine like new. Just pour water and baking soda and let your jewelry sit, then rinse it off.
Continue Next Page
5. Baking soda can also be used to clean your oven. Douse the inside of your oven with baking soda and scrub away all the nasty stains and food buildup.
6. Out of deodorant? Mix ⅛ of a teaspoon of baking soda with a little bit of water, don’t dissolve it and rub it under your arms.
7. Baking soda can be used to treat insect bites and itchy skin. Make a paste out of baking soda and water and apply it to your skin.
8. Baking soda can help your hair too. Sprinkle a small amount into your palm along with your shampoo. Shampoo as usual and rinse. The baking soda removes the residue that styling products leave behind, and makes your hair cleaner and more manageable.